Consultant, CoSiChem, Germany
Qualification of Expert for Safety Assessment
Expert: Dr. rer. nat. Peter Bursch
Study of Chemistry at the Rheinischen Friedrich-Wilhelm-University at Bonn, Qualification Master of Chemistry.
- Dissertation to Ph.D. in chemistry with main focus on organosilicon chemistry.
- Minor subject (2nd examination): Pharmacology.
- Further education in section Toxicology.
- Elaboration of reports since 1992, responsible since 1994.
- Expert witness for Classification and labeling of dangerous substances and dangerous goods (MSDS)
- Member of ERPA, ICADA, SEPAWA